Welcome to the library’s new e-newsletter, “The Daily Check-in.” We’re planning to send out a daily e-newsletter to connect virtually during this time of isolation. This will be separate from our weekly e-newsletter.
Click here to read the first issue!
What will be included in The Daily Check-in:
- Links to the library’s digital resources
- Information about the library’s online programming
- Articles from the EPL librarians and other community members
- Reliable information about COVID-19
- Community resources
- Yoga and other exercise videos
- Funny videos
- Content from subscribers!
We know that staying up to date and informed is important. We will be sharing links to reliable information about COVID-19 in this e-newsletter.
It’s important to take a break from the news to avoid getting overwhelmed by uncertainty as this situation evolves. To that end, we will not be including links to news stories or updates about the coronavirus, but instead will focus on staying positive and sharing encouragement and resources with our community.