To reserve an item, log in to your library account online, call the library (207-667-6363) with your card number, or come in and renew in person (with your library card or photo ID).
The easiest way to place a reserve on an item we have at the library is through your online library account.
Step-by-step instructions for reserving online:
- Log in using your card and phone number.
- Search for the item you’d like and click the button that says Reserve Title.
- Now you can choose how you want to be notified when it is ready for pickup by using the drop-down arrow.
- After you have done that, click the Place Reserve button.
- The next screen will show you if the reserve was successful (it should be!) and where you are on the reserve list.
- You can also bookmark titles you might want to read sometime down the road and you can cancel or defer reserves.