How will Curbside Pickup work?
- To request materials, please use the catalog to reserve your materials or call the library (667-6363).
- If you receive phone call notifications from the library, a librarian will call you to set up an appointment to pick up your materials. If you receive email or text message notifications, you will receive a message to ask you to call the library to set up an appointment. If you would like to set up an appointment online, please click here or download the myLIBRO app.
- If possible, when you arrive, please call the library (667-6363) to let us know you’re here. If you don’t have a cell phone, but can call us from your house, please give us a call before you leave to let us know you’re on your way.
- Please drive or walk down behind the library to pick up your materials at the designated appointment time. If you’re driving, please park in a parking space to ensure that there is enough room near the back door for people to pick up and drop off materials.
- There will be a table set up by the back door for pick-up. Please be prompt to ensure the area is free from other patrons when it’s time to pick up your materials. Please be aware that our book drop is also in this location. If you see another person around the table when you are starting to approach, please wait and maintain social distancing (at least 6 feet) at all times.
- Your items will be waiting for you in a bag with your last name on it. They will already be checked out on your card. Take the bag with your name on it and enjoy the library materials!
Frequently Asked Questions
I am not able to get out of my car to pick up the materials. Could a librarian bring them out to the car for me?
To ensure staff and patron safety, we are unable to bring books to the car. If you are physically unable to walk to your library’s entrance, please bring someone with you who can do it for you.
I am not able to make it to the library to pick up my materials. Could they be delivered to my house?
At this time, we are offering contactless curbside pick-up at the library. We may decide to offer homebound delivery in the future. Please call the library (667-6363) if you would like to be added to a list in case we offer this service at a later time.
I have another question. Who should I contact?
Please email us at email@example.com or call 667-6363 and a librarian will reply as soon as possible.